|Season 6 Episode 8|
|Air date||19 May 2013|
|Written by||Jason Grote and Matthew Weiner|
|Directed by||Michael Uppendahl|
Man With a Plan
The Better Half
The creative department has a wild, drug influenced weekend as they work on the Chevrolet account, Don has trouble letting go of Sylvia, and Sally walks in on an unwelcome intruder.
- Don Draper: Well, Kenny, how are you feeling?
- Ken Cosgrove: My foot's like new. You think you have new work on Monday?
- Don Draper: I'll have fifteen campaigns for you but them, but you have to give me a room, so I can look him in the eye. The tambour of my voice is as important as the content. I don't know whether there are to be forceful or submissive, but I must be there in a flash.
- Ken Cosgrove: You understand that I have no power whatsoever?
- Don Draper: That's not true. Not if they like you.
- Ken Cosgrove: (taps cane on floor) Oh, they like me, all right. (tap dancing) I'm their favorite toy.
- Don Draper: That's your job?
- Ken Cosgrove: (keeps tap dancing) It's my job to take them out to dinner eight miles an hour. It's my job to stop a mile from a restaurant to the guy like five pounds of crab legs and three bottles of beer piece, and then go get a prime rib. It's my job to go hunting, so they can fire off their guns, an inch for my ear, and laugh when I can startle, because it's my job. (stops tap dancing)
- Don Draper: Where'd you learn that?
- Ken Cosgrove: My mother. No. My first girlfriend. (taps can on floor, and tap dancing on the way out, and then walks out of the door)