After seven amazing seasons, and almost a hundred episodes, our beloved Mad Men is nearing the end of its run. In celebration and anticipation of the final seven episodes of what Rolling Stone hails as "the greatest TV drama of all time" (we tend to agree), AMC, in conjunction with Lionsgate and cultural institutions from coast to coast, will honor Mad Men through exhibitions, screenings, events and discussions. If you are fortunate enough to be able to attend any of these events, please comment below or write your own blog about your experience for those of us, like me, who are not close enough to participate.
Read more >
The following is a list of the events we know of so far, where they will be held, and what to expect from them, if you know of an even…
- Season 6 predictions (See mine, add yours!)
- Season 6
Mad Men @:
Season 6 is so close!! I've been thinking about what might be in store for us, and I'm going out on a limb (more so on some than others) with a few predictions of my own:
- Don will cheat on Megan (thank you, Captain Obvious), but I think he really does respect and love Megan, so I think he'll actually feel bad about it. (way to make strides, double-D)
- Joan will be objectified less - now that she's a partner. (hoping I'm wrong here)
- Roger will do more drugs. (after all, this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius...)
- Peggy will flourish in Manhattan. She really has built a great life for herself, and now that Don isn't holding her back, I think her character is going to experience a lot of growth this season. We will almost certainly see a whole ne…
Don't forget to check in every Sunday during Mad Men this season to discuss the unfolding episode live with your fellow Wikian Mad Men fans! Afterward, coordinate via chat with the other community members here on any updates that need to be made to articles as a result of the new events unfolding each episode.
Season 6 premieres this Sunday April 7th @ 9/8c
Start a chat! Read more >